Mobile Title and Escrow Services
At Legacy Title Company, we understand the importance of an accurate and efficient real estate closing process. We are cost-conscious, as well as results-oriented. Therefore, we ensure that our professional staff is highly trained and immersed in all aspects of title and escrow services. We work hard to accommodate you and your client's closing needs.
Our licensed real estate attorneys, title lawyers and closing agents travel to a location most convenient to you and your clients to eliminate any unnecessary hassle while providing prompt and accurate title, escrow and closing services. Legacy Title Company has offices conveniently located in Louisville, Kentucky, Jeffersonville, Indiana, and Bowling Green, Kentucky that are available for closings if you and your clients choose to utilize them. We work hard to ensure that every transaction is smooth, effective and is designed to protect your client's investment and leave them feeling satisfied with the entire closing process.
As part of our professional title, escrow and closing services, we offer:
- Flexible Mobile Closings
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Phone Calls Answered by Friendly Staff, not Voicemail
- Accommodating Closing Schedules
- Professional In-house Title Attorney
- Residential and Commercial Title and Escrow Services
- Title Insurance
- Complete Title & Escrow Services
- Witness Closings
- Investment and New Construction Transactions
Title Insurance Services
Owner's title insurance policies are designed to provide peace of mind and secure financial protection for a homeowner from any hidden or unknown factors that might jeopardize the title. There are a number of factors that can cause the title to be “defective” including:
- Creditor Claims
- Mistaken Interpretations of Wills and Trusts
- Deeds Executed Under False or Expired Power of Attorneys
- Incorrect Representation of Marital Status
- Undisclosed Heir
- Mistakes in Recording Legal Documents
- Incorrect Legal Descriptions
- Forged Deeds, Mortgages and Releases
- Federal, State, Inheritance and Gift Tax Liens
- Errors in Tax Records
- False Impersonation of the True Owner of the Land
- Defective Notary Acknowledgments
- Capacity of Foreign Fiduciaries
- and many other hidden or unknown title defects
Title defects can lead to significant financial loss and even loss of your property. Owner's title insurance always guarantees you security and peace of mind from any unperceived threats to your home's title.
If you are looking for an experienced title lawyer company who offers professional, smooth and efficient real estate closing services, including title insurance services, contact our team at Legacy Title Company. We look forward to speaking with you and servicing all your real estate closing needs.